PUBLIC TRAP SHOOT
Sunday, May 22nd
Sign ups begin at 8:00 AM
8:00 AM until 2:00 PM
L.P.S.A. Trap is a member of both the Berks County Inter-Valley Trap League and the Berks County Amateur Trap League. Our team has had good success and we welcome new shooters to join us. We host our own 500 Bird Winter League and fun shoots throughout the summer. Check the calendar for upcoming shoots.
- Lower Pottsgrove Trap Winter League is now in progress. Post scores for 500 targets by the end of March and be eligible to be in a drawing to win a Winchester SXP Trap Gun. Stop in any Thursday evening for full details.
- Lower Pottsgrove Trap will be closed on the following dates; Thursday November 26th, December 24th and December 31st.
- Thursday evening trap shoots are open to the public
- Trap fields are well-illuminated for shooting in low-light conditions
- State of the art Pat-Trap machines with automatic doubles are featured
- Canterbury Voice Release systems
- Sign up for squads in the trap shed beginning at 6:00 p.m.
- 12-gauge shells are available for purchase
- Refreshments are available