- OUTDOORS: Making mentored hunting regulations uniform makes good programs stronger
Sat, 22 Feb 2020 16:09:00 -0500
but with the expansion of the mentored hunting programs, the Pennsylvania Game Commission has come to recognize the different regulations for the three categories has created unwanted confusion.
- Famous band visits central Pa.; much more: Good Morning, Pennsylvania
Fri, 21 Feb 2020 00:59:00 -0500
What you need to know: Friday, Feb. 21, 2020 Weather High: 39, low: 25. Sunny. Photo of the Day The weekend Free things: Looking for something to do this weekend on the cheap? Try one of these 26 ...
- Not Everyone Is On Board With Starting Hunting Season On Saturday After Thanksgiving
Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:31:00 -0500
HARRISBURG (KDKA) — It’s a change designed to draw hunters across Pennsylvania by starting the hunting season the Saturday after Thanksgiving, instead of the Monday. But not everyone is on board.
- State officials considering expansion of deer hunting to include Sundays
Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:01:00 -0500
The Pennsylvania State House Game and Fisheries Committee is holding a hearing on expanding the days for deer hunting. In 2019, the State Game Commission added hunting on Saturdays, and despite the ...
- A game of ‘Gotcha?’ Pa. court shoots down archery hunter’s Catch-22 conviction for hunting over bait
Wed, 19 Feb 2020 22:45:00 -0500
Saying the Pennsylvania Game Commission violated the man’s rights along with simple common sense, a state appeals court panel has shot down an archery hunter’s conviction for hunting over bait. For ...
- Utah bill would prevent deadbeat parents from hunting and fishing
Wed, 19 Feb 2020 02:38:00 -0500
States with similar laws include New Hampshire, Delaware, New Mexico, South Dakota, Kansas and Pennsylvania, according to Lisonbee. The hunting license rule helps Pennsylvania reap at least $800,000 a ...
- The Hunting Ban 15 years on: did it change anything?
Tue, 18 Feb 2020 02:42:00 -0500
Credit: PA Hunt saboteur groups go out every weekend to try and disrupt local hunts. Both sides accuse the other of intimidation, violence and criminal damage. The Hunting Act 2004 was supposed to ...