COVID-19 Rules Again we really need you to come out and support the club so we can stay open with the New Regulations. We are opening with limited days and limited hours as follows:
Wednesday – 3-10
Thursday – 3-10
Friday – 3-10
Sunday 11 – 7
Monday, Tuesday – Closed
Last Call – 1/2 hour before closing
You must wear a mask when entering the building (NO EXCEPTIONS). You can take off your mask after sitting at a table. Anytime you leave your seat, you must wear your mask.
The 2 toughest changes are that we can ONLY have 13 people in the building and you MUST purchase a Meal in order to Purchase a Beverage. Chips, Popcorn, Candy etc. are classified as Snacks, not a Meal. A Meal is a Food Item prepared on site that is considered a Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Also, No seating is available at the bar, you must sit at a table.
The following COVID-19 rules apply:
- Mask are required to enter the Building.
- You can take off your mask after sitting at a table.
- Anytime you leave your seat, you must wear your mask.
- No seating is available at the bar, you must sit at a table.
- You MUST purchase a Meal to purchase a Beverage.
- Maintain Social Distancing (6 ft).
- Right now we are ONLY allowed 13 people in the building. Additional seating is available outside on the pavilion.
- Draft Beer is not be Available.
- Everything will be Served in a Plastic Cup (No glass allowed).
- We are only allowing Members and their Wives for now.
- New Membership Sign ups are on HOLD for now.
- There will be NO Books or Raffles.
- While sitting at a table you will be required to discard your own trash.
Range Schedule can be found on the Range Information Post on this website