As everyone is aware we will be going into the Green Phase for the this Crazy thing we are all going thru (Covid-19). Lots of changes have been made to our current life style and will continue to change until sometime in the future.
LPSA, is working thru these changes and plans on OPENING MONDAY June 29th!!! WOO HOO !!! As stated we are working on making sure we are in compliance with all regulations that all Bars and Restaurants are required to follow. As you enter our facility in this NEW WAY of life we will have guidelines posted and signs up to try to help remind you and us of our New Normal.
Here are a few items below of the New Guidelines we all have to abide by:
- We will be returning to our normal business hours.
- Mask are required to enter the Building
- Maintain Social Distancing (6 ft)
- Right now we are ONLY allowed 26 people in the building based off the New Regulations (hope that will change with in a Few weeks)
- Draft Beer might not be Available when we start
- Everything will be Served in a Plastic Cup (No glass allowed)
- We are only allowing Members and their Wives for now
- Ranges will be Open (you must adhere to the social distancing of 6 ft)
- New Membership Sign ups are on HOLD for now.
- There will be NO Books or Raffles
- If sitting at a table you will be required to dis-guard your own trash
We do ask that you are patient with us, as it is a New Everything for Everyone and we are doing our best to keep you and our staff as safe as possible!!!
We look forward to entering into this New Normal with your help.
Govenor Wolf’s Administration will be moving Montgomery County into the Green Phase of COVID-19 restrictions. The LPSA will reopen on Monday 6/29/2020. We are returning to our normal hours of operation. There are still some restriction in the place when moving to the Green Phase. Many of the restriction you are already aware of (i.e. wearing a mask when entering, six feet of social distancing, we will be using disposable plastic cups, etc.). Look for an Email blast for more information. This web site will be updated when the details have been worked out.
The PA Game Comission will be presenting the PA Hunter Education Safety Course at the club on the following date: 9/5/2020. The courses scheduled for 4/25/2020 and 7/25/2020 have been Canceled due to COVID-19. You can register at PA Game Commission.
If you are looking to get involved, we are looking for some people to be part of the Archery Committee. Below is listed some of the responsibilities:
- Set up the Archery Shoot every month
- Maintain Archery Range and 3D Course
- Buying New and Fixing Damaged targets
- Keep targets organized in barn
- Monthly Reports
If interested and to get more information Contact Dan Hilbert
Dan Hilbert’s Information:
Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 610-637-6564
As everyone is aware, we have limited Handicap parking spaces close to the Club house door. Please don’t park there if you don’t have a handicap licence plate or handicap plaque that can be hung. If you have a plaque that can be hung please make sure you have it in your window.
We want to make sure that these spaces are available to those who truly need it, especially during our busy times like the weekends / Monday night Wings/ Thursday Darts & Trap Shoot or during any special events we have.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Normal Operating Hours:
Last Call 1/2 Hour before Closing
- Monday through Thursday: 1:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Monday (Wings Only): 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday (Full Menu): 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
The Club has been designated a Smoke Free Environment