You have until January 31, 2021 to renew, if you don’t renew your membership will be dropped and you will have to resign up again as a new member so don’t wait until the last minute to get your membership!!!
Gold Members – you are still required to come in and sign up for your 2021 Membership so swing by and say HI. If you can’t get in by the end of the year you have until March 31st to pickup your New Gold Card.
We are asking that you only use cash or check when renewing your membership (No Credit Cards).
If you can’t get in to get your New Membership sent us your check in the mail with a self address stamped envelope and we’ll mail back your new card. See below for details.
- Make Check out to Lower Pottsgrove Sportsmans Club
- Due are $35.00
- Put your club number in the Memo of the check as well!!
- Mailing address is – Lower Pottsgrove Sportsmans Club 2121 Sanatoga Station Road Pottstown PA 19464
- Provide a self address stamped envelope and we will send back your New Card.
First Thank You for the support you are showing us, it is greatly appreciated! We need you to continue to support us in order to KEEP these days/hours going.
- Wednesday’s 3-10 last call 9:30 (Wing’s 5-8) Ranges Open 3 to Dusk.
- Thursday’s 3-10 last call 9:30 (Kitchen 4-9) Ranges are Closed.
- Friday’s 3-10 last call 9:30 Ranges Open 3 to Dusk
- Saturday’s 11-7 last call 6:30 (Kimmy Zeps) Ranges Open 11 to 7 or Dusk (Whichever comes first)
- Sunday’s 11-7 last call 6:30. Ranges open 11 to 7 or Dusk (Whichever comes first)
As always we have Hot Dogs w/Chips and any of our 3 Pizza’s – Cheese / Pepperoni and Veggie on a Cauliflower Crust (which is Gluten Free) until close on each of those nights because again you MUST purchase food to drink!
Again we are asking you to continue to be patient with us as we are doing our very best trying to make you feel comfortable!
Below is what is on the menu, please come and join us as we really need your support!!!
- Wednesday’s are Wing Night from 5-8.
- Thursday’s the Kitchen will be OPEN with a limit menu from 4-9
- Saturday’s will be Zeps w/Chips from 11-7
Also available every day will be a Hot Dog w/Chips and any of our 3 Pizza’s – Cheese / Pepperoni and Veggie (on a Gluten Free Cauliflower Crust).
On Wing Night (Wednesday’s) since we are limited to the number of people permitted in the clubhouse, remember we have additional seating outside on our pavilion. Feel free to call ahead and check seating availability and we will do our very best to accommodate everyone. If you would like a quick wing pick up, call and place your order, let us know you want drive thru and you can drive around to the back door and we will take care of you and keep you moving!
Please be patient with us, we are doing our very best to make everything feel like home again!!!
Please see Reopening (Round 2) post below for the New Restrictions.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the PA Game Comission has Cancelled All Hunter Safety courses scheduled for 2020. We hope to host Hunter Safety courses again in 2021. Check back on this webpage for updates. You can get additional information at PA Game Commission.
COVID-19 Rules Again we really need you to come out and support the club so we can stay open with the New Regulations. We are opening with limited days and limited hours as follows:
Wednesday – 3-10
Thursday – 3-10
Friday – 3-10
Sunday 11 – 7
Monday, Tuesday – Closed
Last Call – 1/2 hour before closing
You must wear a mask when entering the building (NO EXCEPTIONS). You can take off your mask after sitting at a table. Anytime you leave your seat, you must wear your mask.
The 2 toughest changes are that we can ONLY have 13 people in the building and you MUST purchase a Meal in order to Purchase a Beverage. Chips, Popcorn, Candy etc. are classified as Snacks, not a Meal. A Meal is a Food Item prepared on site that is considered a Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. Also, No seating is available at the bar, you must sit at a table.
The following COVID-19 rules apply:
- Mask are required to enter the Building.
- You can take off your mask after sitting at a table.
- Anytime you leave your seat, you must wear your mask.
- No seating is available at the bar, you must sit at a table.
- You MUST purchase a Meal to purchase a Beverage.
- Maintain Social Distancing (6 ft).
- Right now we are ONLY allowed 13 people in the building. Additional seating is available outside on the pavilion.
- Draft Beer is not be Available.
- Everything will be Served in a Plastic Cup (No glass allowed).
- We are only allowing Members and their Wives for now.
- New Membership Sign ups are on HOLD for now.
- There will be NO Books or Raffles.
- While sitting at a table you will be required to discard your own trash.
Range Schedule can be found on the Range Information Post on this website
Even thou the Club house is on a New Schedule, we will still be having our Thursday night Trap Shoots!!! So please come out and enjoy the fun!!!
If you are looking to get involved, we are looking for some people to be part of the Archery Committee. Below is listed some of the responsibilities:
- Set up the Archery Shoot every month
- Maintain Archery Range and 3D Course
- Buying New and Fixing Damaged targets
- Keep targets organized in barn
- Monthly Reports
If interested and to get more information Contact Dan Hilbert
Dan Hilbert’s Information:
Email Address – email@example.com
Phone – 610-637-6564
As everyone is aware, we have limited Handicap parking spaces close to the Club house door. Please don’t park there if you don’t have a handicap licence plate or handicap plaque that can be displayed. If you have a plaque that can be hung please make sure you have it in your window.
We want to make sure that these spaces are available to those who truly need it, especially during our busy times like the weekends / Monday night Wings/ Thursday Darts & Trap Shoot or during any special events we have.
Thank you for your cooperation.